Flash your PCBs and test them before soldering the board together. DIP switch configuration is below.
To install the default keymap:
- 3.Flash the left half
- 1.Programmer: Choose
FLIP USB DFU protocol version 1 (doc7618)
- 4.Flash: choose your hex file
- 5.EEPROM: choose
- 6.Flip the #4 (Master) switch to ON
- 1.Remove the yellow tape from the DIP switches.
- 7.Plug in the left half and toggle the reset switch (position #6) on and off
- 4.Flash the right half
- 1.Flip the #4 (Master) switch to ON
- 2.Plug in the right half alone
- 3.Follow the same steps as the left, but choose
- 4.Flip the #4 (Master) switch to OFF
- 5.Plug the leftmost port into your PC, and the two middle ports into each other.
For custom layouts: