To install the default keymap:
- 2.Download the left/right eeprom files and .hex files here
- 1.Right-click each link and "Save link as..." or download the whole repo
- 3.Flash the left half
- 1.Programmer: Choose
FLIP USB DFU protocol version 1 (doc7618)
- 4.Flash: choose your hex file
- 5.EEPROM: choose
- 6.Use a piece of metal to short the two pads marked RESET
- 4.Flash the right half
- 1.Place some tweezers/ wire into the holes next to the MASTER jumper. This is needed to activate the USB port, and can be removed after flashing.
- 2.Plug in the right half alone, into the unused USB port.
- 3.Follow the same steps as the left, but choose
- 1.If you're updating the firmware for the right side, make sure RGB is disabled for the slave side.
- 4.Remove your jumper wire/tweezers
- 5.Plug the leftmost port into your PC, and the two middle ports into each other.
For custom layouts: