Instructions for Sol-SF and Sol-FH
- 1.Prepare the tops (Sol-SF only)
- 1.Attach the "L" steel pieces (item 2) to the aluminum top (item 1) using two screws each (item 7).
- 2.Attach the large steel insert (item 3) to the aluminum top using six screws.
- 3.Place 2mm magnets (item 4) inside the 5 holes in the wrist area
- 4.For final assembly, use 10mm magnets (item 6) on the "L" pieces, and use 8mm magnets (item 5) on the large steel insert.
- 1.Prepare the bottom plates
- 1.Attach the plate rubber to the brushed (opposite of the mirror-like surface) side of the bottom plate. The recommended method is to align the corners to the holes, then push down the middle area.
- 2.Place the interconnect PCB as shown, with the bumps facing towards the outside of the case.
- 2.Assemble the case the same as a regular Sol 3, but put o-rings on the wrist LED PCBs and place in the corresponding spots in the middle section.
The LED PCBs have been mislabeled right/left, use them in the oppposite side indicated.