Work in progress
Zygomorph board 10068-02 does not support Gateron KS-27 switches due to a manufacturing error. Future revisions will fix this.
Encoders, OLEDs, and Touchbars are still WIP in firmware
- 1.To configure your Zygomorph 3 PCB, put all the slide switches on the back away from the USB port you'll be using to connect to the PC.
- 2.Hold the BOOT button and tap RESET to bring up the bootloader.
- 3.Drag and drop the .uf2 file into the new storage device, and you're done!
The FR4 plate kit includes:
- Top plate
- Bottom plate
- 8x M2.5 x 3mm screws
- 2x M2.5 x 5mm screws
- 4x M2.5 x 8mm standoff
- 4x M2.5 x 5mm standoff
- 3D-printed foot
- 4x rubber feet
To assemble your keyboard:
- 1.Place your switches into the top plate
- 2.Optional: install stabilizers into PCB
- 3.Place PCB onto switches and solder
- 4.Install standoffs with 4x 3mm screws
- 1.For low profile switches, use the 5mm standoffs
- 2.For MX switches, use the 8mm standoffs
- 5.Install the bottom plate with the remaining screws
- 1.To use the tenting foot, install it in any orientation you want and use the 2x 5mm screws
- 6.Install rubber feet